miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

DON JUAN

 There i am
sick and with you
you dating me
I out of my skin with you
completely naked and so frail
there i am with you
fused to the core
so in flames that even hell
can be no match so it exits with a shrug
here we are both entangled
and intertwined in such a precious way
that even you little lady of steel
are shaking in fear with the new notions
ever wondered why after a love there is another
love and that love seems to be such a warning warcry
the cause and the effect
seems to me that you know that there will be a separation
call it going your own way call it giving up on giving off
but I can see there is turbulence in these tragicomic waters
and I know that's the way it is no matter how old you and I will get
or who will be older as time makes us wiser
call it the fastest age we could ever live in someday love
this we feel and that we seem to think that killing it
makes me feel so sad instead of feeling practical or cold
killing it couldnt be that much of a terrible thing to think
to let down a chance on a love that feeds with alive frenzy
reel in reel out and the lights go up
and the movie is over
we went out with fun
with screaming with fighting
making love and going to sleep
your pills my pills
with joy and with tears
what you think and what you say
what i feel is to you and this I script in you
just to wink away on your doubt
what you lose and wha I bet on you
the most intimate longing in your heart
a treasure I should never forsake, my soldier's duty
this love, even hard locked in you
for the next
Don Juan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario