lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO ME THOSE CRAZY EMPANADAS

 
spent fifteen and saw the remaining
I had holes to let de pressure drop
today I was thirty up on holding
but couldnt find the coins i had lost
delivery man came to my doorbell
rang just once i let him in
i know that just one of us has a problem
those epanadas are killing me
I think that I need something else
probably something resembling air
I dont need to stuff all my face
I just need a reason to live
chorus of dissaproval, thats a contrived rap n riff
To eat some more and to grow more wide
The fresh holes in the sides of my shirt
my belly is growing my child is coming
better think of a pretty name
eat to live dont live to eat
there is so much you can live without
but maybe it scares you that man
not bringing you something,
cause your lacking everything
and the sun is painful
and you howl at the moon
and loving ones departed
and hated ones remaning
and you cry at night
why did dis happened to me?
where is happiness supposed to be?
so full of hate and SHIT.
so full.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario