jueves, 4 de junio de 2020

Una letra que hice en inglés, me salen mejor que en castellano... 6-2020


daddy paid for his upbringing
and he told me right before
baby dont do it to your little babies
for the price is never low

he had the prairie in his pupil
but sometimes the grass was on fire
cause the babies thats what they are eating
as they choke in a black cloud

a glass of milk is expensive
and a baby is easy to get
well my mommy always told me to go fuck myself
and she was still angry when i got there

i dont understand the grown ups
first they give you life then they kill
the one that used to be the lovely baby
and therefore you make a man

i was a couple times at the comissary
and cops really dont care
cause everybody gets in trouble
and you fall in a cold cold jail

so i got beat up and my father
in his pijamas came to pick me up
he didnt say a word to me
i wasnt something lost in his mind

last night i came home late
just to find that I hadnt changed
momma is now eighty years old
and she still thinks im a fuck up

she sees my father in my face
and i see nothing in hers
I dont understand how you can hate so much
the one that keeps you sane

when I came to this sorry misty London
there wasnt a tree to be found
now that they gave some bushes to us niggers
they say we can still count

I used to be a young man
so sorry for the world
I stuck my face inside satan's black mirror
and I lost my pretty home

who will lend a hand over here
I have prayed for this time i knew would come
I guess Im nothing but part of the elements
the sea the fire the sand the ore

i could take this solemn moment
to tell my mind to shut its fate
but the night is roaring closer
and its darkness getting dim

now Im near the loss of father
and my mommy is on a trip
and I trip on tips forgotten
that rust away my fingertips

if somebody knows my name
I hope its good to know
dont think of me like a fallen angel
just 'cause you are a beauty queen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario