jueves, 24 de enero de 2019

WHAT WILL YOU TAKE WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE GONE


what will you take with you when you leave this life
probably the afternoons after school
with Daniela
sitting in the train underpass
kissing each other
saliva running thru each others mouth
her hair so crisp and black
she would kiss so sweet and deep and wet
her lips in bloom like the labia in her teenage vagina
and i was there too in full
and fully erected
my hand on her ass over her jeans
and she would take my hand off her anus
and slightly shyly she would open her mouth
lips glossy
eyes closed deep in a tentative erotic daydream
and she would not say a word
she wasnt saying no or yes
just a sweet "later"
so gently and patient
but later never came even close
for i would keep kissing her
caressing her indian hair on those hot 80's afternoons
unaware that someday
I would be forty five years old
and unaware that she wanted me a lot more
than I knew how to do with my wanting of her
but we were young
and the young are mistaken no very often
but when you are
you have the divine right to be so
so said the god in the crack of her ass
as beautiful as her ass in those cheap jeans were
her clear divine head wondering about the quality of my heart
beyond my pretty baby face
I'l take that with me when I'm gone
and she will take with her
a lot much more
and a lot more later than me
I suspect.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario