miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

(peaceful man and women of the universe we know)


this aint bliss its a pisser
its a hit oh cant you see it
i dont care i love you
wont you stay or else fuck you

i am a glad animal
sharing peace on broken glass
shitty song and it goes dedicated
dirty sick stuck and infatuated

losing every change on wall
i got shy for your own soul
listen carefully I'm a guy
come down here and heal my scars

temple man offers you
for the changes to come
lucky dog and diamonds done
for your service's burning throne
I dont know what is to come
but I wish you a good time
off to Caucasus on a paper boat
kill your friends and punch your throat

secret guy in your wardrobe
when your high on your sorrow
listen to the sound of the planes comin down
your anxiety looking 4 variety

cruciefied on dignity
the pants down oh my love there it is
superstar climbing high
running full it's do or die

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario