sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

SLIP IT IN

 
this love
takes me for a ride once a week
takes my head four days a week
loves me around the world 6 days a week
and tears me down and lifts me up
24

7

all these clocks i used to spend my spare time on
are now quickly going to the defuncted list of
shipwrecks that I can't use anymore
I got a brand new shiny sheet of paper
that I must write with red ink
for the sake of the love of the lovers
for the ships afloat in these
oceans of blood rain
this woman
this angel with the face like the bread uncooked
the grain of the wood seems pretty much stationed
to cook a raw egg on my crutch sometimes
so bad the fever
so good the pain
so good sometimes puts me on the verge
of stripped to the bone panik
and she laughs and she maybe swings me one
and I pretend that I dont care
nand she comes in the morning
exhausted and crying
the face like the grass in the morning
alive and wett
in her black broidered panties
legs like a puma
eyes like a puma
manners like a broken down newly bron
kitty
and I gasp whatever airis left in this shithole
and polish my manners
and water down my bestiality
and tune it down to her frequence
back to back on the wall

want a cup of tea?
do you want to quit this?
wanna get married?

those stuffed crazyanimals will wear out
in a while

but what WE gamble on
is as tight as a hangman's knot
but quite as deadly
and not that miserable
this love that I put my face against and on
my million dollars in teeny tiny black shoes
two pairs of sock one on the other
allmond eyes
moving carefully like a gecko in the knight
looking for heat like a rattlesnake
fangs just as sweet
as she kisses my cock
grabs it gently with hidden hurry
it's been three weeks
and she is ready to shoot
even I seem to be pretty well tuned to
this brand new get-together after
a relatively hard separation
she closes her eyes
and

slips it in

with a tender subsonic moan

we are back together
its this kind of love
a mix of sandpaper and saliva love letters
ginseng tea and gasoline gargles
peccora bagnatta:
its good to be in you

with you

for you

us one back on the crime scene
again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario