martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

FOR A FELLOW MUSICIAN - 25-5-2021



Hey man, we artists are impressionable and sensitive and sensible human beings. The virus is a fucked up think but if you think you will catch it you will be wasting time as odds get narrower. Here in Buenos Aires there are 23 thousand contagions per day, we are the 4th place of amounts of daily contagions. You see? Argentina is always at the top of the gooodd things man. Obviously we are a people chosen by God, wich in this case would be like Maradona: fucked up and foul all over the place but interesting anyway. Dont panic. I think about the virus all the time. My cousin and his wife and his daiughter had it. My sister had it. They all recovered. Obviously they dont know where they got it but they got it. Oh, about the pills. If you have them, and a doctor gave them to you, take them. Thats what my psychiatrist told me she was the coolest girl ever. You are not cheating your emotions and nobody should convince you that taking a pill or two its wrong or weak. Dont feel sad, man! Imagine if you needed medication and you couldnt pay for it. Now THAT would be really shitty, it has happened to me but here in Argieland we have what in english should be practiced as universal healthcare. Hospitals are mostly free. They are crap, but they got my billiar calcule out and they didnt charge me a dime. Madhouses are free. obviously. Jailhouses are free. I've been on medication since I was 7 and i dont regret not one day of them all. It kept me sane and working and I have made many musics. A little help is no shame. Covid is the fucking unbitchiest thing ever. Lots of people are dying, like 400 a day. But dont worry we will get out of this one. You are young and musical and sensitive and you got your full sup´port from me and all the people at the groups of music we belong too. Dont despair. Dont panic, breath slowly and deeply... hey, you are japanese im not going to give you a reiki lesson But I understand you. Trust me, you are gonna be fine. Here, there is a curfew from 6 pm to 6 am, nobidy is allowed to get out but no-one gives a shit and nobody obeys. Its a fuckinf death-festival? Or a i-dont-give.a.shit.people-fest. I doesnt work that way so everybody is catching the virus. Fuck them. I try not to get out. I git fat as a whale, started drinking beer IN THE MORNING and my music fucking sucks. But I know its a phase. I try not to take buses, if I walk i go downtown just when all the people is gone. I have a ... mental health incapacity card wich gets me out of trouble, if a cop stops me y mumble like FUCKING CORNELIUS FROM PLANET OF THE APES (saw it as a child on tv in black and white tv, havent we all?), and the I keep going, walk the streets in the darkness, under the purple rainy sky. Hiroyuki, I got no friends. Nobody cares. Cities are crruel and unmerciful. All we have is ourselves and our art. Fuck the vaccine, this thing is here to stay for a while, I guess. Thats what happens when our presidents are more bysy building tanks and war drone instead of investing in public healthcare, But oh FUCK THEM. They know nothing. Take care of yuorself, mister. A big hug to you. Remember Tchaikovski when he said in his diary: We cant be happy, so be happy with the others' happiness? WELL, THATS NOT GONNA BE US.

dID YOU KNOW THAT IT IS 11 30 IN THE MORNING IN TOKYO AND ITS 23 30 IN bUENOS aIRES? We are an exact half a world away, my planetary friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario