sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2020

I AM

I am like a bear: I am what I am and I dont give a fuck. Will they come after us with music? Let them bring it, motherfuckers! I will listen and I will make it better, and If i dont, Idont give a fuck. I am an old fashion guy. I shrug my shoulkders. If I cant make it musically, I will put a fucking KISS record and start all over again. The avant garde doenst scare me: I am my own world. I come from a childhood of a disco music era. John Travolta can fuck their asses for me. I am not scare. When they are talking, I am making music. And making music I will die. They will find me dead on my living room desk, still with the record button on. Fuck them. I love muisc. I love playin. I love smoking and I love drinking. I love my woman and this is my life 😉



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario