lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

SINGLE AND BEAUTIFUL

I talked to a lady
last night on
the phone

she told me she was forty sharp years
old
fit and willing to dance and to fuck
looking for a new thing
a guy
not that dull and wasted
preferably brunettes
with green eyes
not that ripped necessarily
just fit and cheerful
and righteous like her
someone to listen to reggaeton with

and told me about her two poodle dogs
and her year old divorce
and how ashamed she was of being alone
in front of other parents at
parents meetings at her sons school

and then she said, you know what
I did last month? I took my old 
wedding dress out
of the closet
and put it on the bed
along with the wedding pictures and
the wedding shoes
and took pictures of it

what are you going to do with the
pictures, I said
I dont know, she replied, I like to
keep everthing
Did you put your wedding
dress on back again?
Yeah, but the zipper wouldnt
go all the way.

She remained silent for a good
10 senconds

And what is it that you are
looking for at this chat 
line? I said. 
Something different - she replied.
What is different?
I dont know, something new.
To get laid or something less wild?
Maybe a boyfriend, something new.
Its time for me to go, I
apologised
gave her my cell phone
and gently I said
no
and hung up

She wont call me
and I dont want her
to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario