domingo, 4 de febrero de 2018

A THIN AND WONDERFUL BLUE LOVE

I have expelled something from my life
Maybe my head is wrong and I blacked out with ash
the little angel wings that reached out for me
in this hell hole shitstorm

Shall I come back to life as a broken man
lost in my anger
then put me in a desert island
sand, rock, shore, a melancholic tune
fishes biting my toes
paper mermaid
my eighteen mile gaze about to crash headfirst
into the presumption
of desperate fire

For il swim back to madness to take its hand in my hand
and from my shallow cold bones
I will teach the lost ones
to love and leave that place where my frame caressed freedom
and happily lost it, I,  starving and transparent
to a thin and wonderfull blue love

The night is on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario