viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

ON MY WAY

rejected by punks
rejected by metalheads
rejected by rolingas
rejected by pop
rejected by freaks
rejected by misfits
rejected by my mother
rejected by my cousin
rejected by half a dozen girlfriends
rejected by the mirror
rejected by the bakery deppendant
rejected by my older years
rejected by my neighbours
rejected by the birds
rejected by cats and dogs
rejected by my own friends
rejected by closed doors
rejected by my typewriter
rejected by the circus
rejected by the church
rejected by the madhouse
rejected by sanity
rejected by the beautiful people
rejected by the ugly people
rejected by the sun and the moon
rejected by my brother
rejected by my sister
rejected by my fathers grave
rejected by the interstate line
rejected by a million years earth dust
rejected by philosophy
rejected by books
rejected by manuals and bibles
rejected by technology
rejected by unemployment agencies
rejected by old men and their own life mistakes
rejected by the human wastes
rejected by beer
rejected by my own pants
rejected by torn shirts
rejected by the rules of the fool
rejected by the I love you letters
rejected by gunshots
rejected by buildings
rejected by dirty underwear
rejected by the brown mountains
rejected by the same pavement only I give a true meaning
Now I know:
I”m on my way of becoming
a God.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario