lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

UNTITLED IN RED



Lovers on the green patch
Days of the beast
running wild among tiny eggmen
concrete parrots chewing
tongueless the very sun
and the children suffocated
in their anoraks
overwhelmed and virginal
sipping ther brand new waste info
they will be offered in sacrifice
to the joys of state education
bad music
the wrong reason of why to fight for
and why to die for
and I dont keep getting younger
my intestines lying against an
old tree and I repeat to myself
My eyes
          My brain
                      My senses
and I shake away a cold draft
thru my little hair
and a guy with dreadlocks
         and a skateboard walks
by
the blank eyes of an unresolved
youth and I think:
Yeah, sometimes it is a crime

not to part.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario