sábado, 16 de julio de 2016

Menlo Park, nowhere in this land of God



You
at Menlo Park

I have heard of you aND YOUR ANTENNAS
IN MY TV
IN MY BRAIN
iN MY SLEEP

yOU WAKE UP EARLY WITH YOUR EGGS AND YOU ORANGES
stale PUSSY AND FLAT DICK

Waiting for an answer to your
strange inquiries

Sun shining
outside and inside your melting brain
cocksure and mellow
looking for the vicipus luxury of sadness

Come and get IT

Come and give it to me in the ass

Take my cock, my mouth, my brain, my ass
my dirty smudgy fingertips
my hard working dirty fingenails
my perfume of shit
My odor of truth
you deegrees
your laureates
your big ass cars
YOUR PALM TRESS THAT YOU DREAM AS YOUR VECINITY BECOMES
A town of the elder and the strong by the snithcing
ánd shove it up your dry
feastless
unhappy and boring little
upper middle class ass
hole

You will never be me
I will never be you
We will never meet eye to eye
cause i have a crazy eye
I have a contagious jinxy eye
the eye of a robber
the eye of suicide
THE EYE OF A FRIENDLY KILLER
I got it in my blood
I was born to tell
to write
to die
you just keep reaching for your pocket and your next
psychoparty
Your Only Transparent Truth

I have a fly standing in my nose
and its eating my sugar flesh while im so alive
my being
my truth
my BONES OF FIRE

can you tell the same about youlittle tiny shitty heart of stone that you are.

and you got my death certificate
my oblivion my personal mountain to climb off
my sea of blood
my dna pouring out of my cock
towards you
tonight
forever.

I have seen you before

In my schoolyard
In my job
In my solitary retreat.

I am wating for you and you'l take me straight to hell and i know it, babe
But Il grab you from the sleeve and drag you with me
to the realms of thought
were your balls are tiny as
immature atoms of dead semen

You wont grow
and Il be 
endless

Too bad your credit card cant by the art
that take the good ones
straight into the longitude of infinite
peace,
boy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario