sábado, 20 de marzo de 2021

Sobre mi experiencia con la sinestesia en los 90's y el 2000

I used to see colors and sahpes in my mind when i started recording my own music in 1995. It was super cool. I could see paintings and layers of colours constructing paintings in front of my eyes of my mind. It was wonderful. Today I see things in only a sound-sensorial way. But back then I WOULD SLEEP AND DREAM WITH SONGS. Still happnes to me and I wake up singing something in my mind and then I go and play it and record it. Some of my dearest stuff was recorded half asleep. Then I go and sing ina really calm state of mind, with the visions of my ddreams or my chemical reactions in my body while in a state of limbo. Its very strange, i wish it would happen more often. 
Back in the mid 90's i only had a mono walkman recorder and since I couldnt do multitrack, i didnt knew how to use computer programs... then i would use my mind to "craft" or paint the songs that I would compose in the future. Like it was a painting or an architectural plan, in my mind. Thats when I started imagining and writing down instructions on paper about how I would record or compose whenever I had the chance to write stuff and multitrack. Those were awesome times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario