sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

OLD DUSTY TOPHAT TRICKS

 
I have covered myself
in these misterious muds
for decades time passed me by
whitout a whisper
only a couple of deaths
and diseases
an operation
one love or two
quickly faded away
on the cause of madness
and more madness
and love may be madness too
when you submerge yourself
in the deep waters of deliverance
as i know now that it is
not over like a childs game ending
at sundown i can assume some losses
but cannot assume your early down
your beams of sunlight crowning you
at midnight
only reflected by the ones you touch
with your miracle intact in your smile
as I could say that we have danced
and we dance free now
I remember you from a distance of only miles
and countless hundreds of years so close
I remember you with tenderness and fear
may the saturday bring what I want
may I bring you one hundred giggles
when I say with this tobacco rotten smile
that I love you
may this message reach you
there where you sink in a second and fall
for all the tricks i can pull from this dusty old tophat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario